Usually secbrowsing links to the installer of the latest version for vulnerable plugins. However, the latest version Adobe Reader (9.3.4) is not always available for download directly until August 31, 2010.
Meanwhile, please update your Reader plugin, using one of the following two options:
Trigger an update yourself:
- Open Adobe Reader
- Start -> All Applications -> Adobe Reader -> Adobe Reader
- Click on the "Help" menu
- Click on the "Check for Updates" menu item.
- Download the incremental patch (9.3.3 to 9.3.4) here
- Install the incremental patch by running it directly.
- If your current version of Adobe Reader is older than 9.3.3, you need to download it and install it first at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Comments and questions are welcome as always.